Saturday 19 May 2007

The Squirrel Conspiracy Continues ......

So here is proof positive that my fear of squirrels is justified.

Funny Pictures
Funny Videos


Do you know how hard it is to blog when you are trying to be secretive. My husband made an odd remark two nights ago and said I had the laugh of an evil dominatrix. It was probably justified as I was laughing inhumanley as Rick Waller was being electrocuted on Brainiac. The hubby did look at me as if I was some kind of she-devil though. But, instead of laughing it off I looked him in the eye, made some remark about nipple clamps and threw my head back in demonic laughter. Needless to say, he has been giving me a wide birth the past few days.

Rick Waller - what eye candy he is!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Rick "The Wall" Waller is a true fridge of a man. With all the contents of a fridge inside.

Deekin said...

That guy is seriously living large

Unknown said...

Now that's a lot of junk in his trunk.

Deekin said...

So what does this guy do? He a baller of some sort or an actor or something? Or is he just famous for being a big guy?

Unknown said...

Ninja squirrel

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSL1432171020070614

And where the f is the next post? Or have you moved sites again?

MRK said...

The squirrels must have gotten to ye. 'Tis the only thing that can account for thy absence.