Wednesday 9 May 2007

New Home, Real Me!

I know I have done this before, but this time I am here for the long haul.

I have decided to completely change my monika and distance myself from anything associated with T****s***. I just want a private blog space where I can be me, and really let loose sometimes, without the fear of offending the people I care about.

Call me stupid, but I had no idea how easy it was to find someones blog. But if you know the nickname they use google can be pretty unforgiving. I found this out when my best mate googled T****s*** and found the recent blog entry where I had been having a rant about her acting like a dick head one drunken evening. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to bitch about my loved ones, but sometimes a girl needs to vent.

Anyway, from now on I shall be known as Domina. A rather fitting monika if you really knew me. I'm not sure if the blog title will stay, but everything else will. Also, remember to keep me a secret, and don't mention T anymore. I shall still keep that other blog for friends to read. I think they would get suspicious if I said I had completely given up blogging.

I can't wait to chat to you guys again and be who I really want to be. Fun new post to follow.

Domina xxx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there!
I would've thought you'd have realised Google's power when your girlfriend found you out!
Tut tut

Tickersoid said...

I'm in trouble. Everyone knows me as Tickersoid. The only Tickersoid on the web as it happens.

Welcome back. I've missed you.

Domina eh?

Does this mean we'll all get bitch slapped and abused like we do on MJ's blog.

Domina said...

Naz: I know, I know. I need a good spanking for that mistake ;)

Tick: I've missed you too:)
You can be bitch slapped and abused if you like, but you have to get down on your hands and knees and beg first ;)

Unknown said...

I came by yesterday, was that a** banner up there yesterday? I would have noticed an a** banner. We all learn the hard way that blogs can be found. And it always seems like they find it right after you write something about them. Welcome back Domina, you were missed.

Deekin said...

Ooooh. I Can't wait to read =)

Domina said...

Thao: Yes, I thought that might take you by surprise. I was still in the process of trying to find a suitable banner for this blog. I think the arse will stay for now.

Deekin: I better find something juicy to write about hadn't
I?

Marvin The Magnificent said...

Welcome back "Domina".

Glad the vamps didn't get you after all.

Z said...

Thanks Marvin. Where have you been? I have been a little worried about you.

Marvin The Magnificent said...

Who is this T-S person? Is this a trick? Nope, never heard of a T-S. You can't prove nothin! I wasn't even there. Pretty sure I'd have noticed a girl with red horns. All the girls 'round here have whips. Completely different see. Horns, whips. You'll be asking me about fishnet stockings next.

Marvin The Magnificent.

P.S That whip is a really good idea. I assume it's to keep all the vampires in line. Whip them into submission and then whip out Mr Pointy to finish them off.

P.P.S Mr Pointy is what Buffy called her favourite stake.

P.P.P.S But you already knew that.

Domina said...

Marvin, you are always one step ahead aren't you.

Mr Pointy! I was starting to get excited there for a while.


P.S. Of course I knew about Mr Pointy. I am a big Buffy fan.

Deekin said...

Dom, you should remove the post from T*S* on this thread to further remove the links.