Wednesday 20 June 2007

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the absence, but I have been having alot of family issues to deal with. Hopefully they are all over now.

Anyway, Please check out my other blog http://zombie-brain.blogspot.com/

This is for my friends and family to read, so please don't mention this blog. To be honest I don't know if I can keep this one going. I very rarely get time alone on the computer as it is in my husbands office and he works constantly.

Anyway, if you want to read something off-the-wall come to my new blog. I shall be able to post there more often and it's just a bit of fun. More 'me' really.

Love 'Me' xxx

2 comments:

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

But where will I go to get spicy titilating stories from England?

Oh woe is me :)

Deekin said...

Or any story for that matter?